lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

World of Hurt

Take me away from
All this shit I'm seeing
It's time to make a change
This life is ruining me
I've got to get away
I've got to get the fuck out
Out of this dreary place
Out of this wasted life
I want more out of life
Than sadness and pain
I search for happiness
But it's never obtained

Where do I belong?
Where do I fit in?
I have to escape
From this misery within


I Hate You

Only one thing comes to mind
when I look into your eyes
I think of all the times,
all I did was despise you
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you
A discomforting extreme,
when I think of all those times
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you


Ruined


No!!!
More will my friends stand for
My drunken belligerence
Girls won't put up with my
Stubborn ignorance
Things used to be simple
I wish I was still five
Now drugs and booze keep my alive

Hate, it's more than a word
A way of life
You're on your own
Nobody gives a fuck about you, or me

Loving couples, smiling children anger me
Fills me with hostility
The way you live, can't seem to find
What it's about
Arbor hospital, you never should've let me out

Hate, it's more than a word
A way of life
You're on your own
Nobody gives a fuck about you I'm ruined

You fuckers never should've let me out

I'm ruined


Grief

Otro MySpace (creo que no es oficial)








* No se cuestione nada, son los putos Grief, padres de todo, de todo el odio, la frustracion, las no-ganas de vivir, de nuestra depresion, de nuestra sofocacion, de nuestra ira, del vacio interior....... además, son unos de los responsables que este y otros blogs existan, solo descargue y no se cuestione mierdas....
* Si no me equivoco salio una nueva edicion de este disco, en CD, obviamente no tan grandiosa como la editada en LP de Throne Records, que obviamente, me la perdí.........
* Arte (de la mayoria de los discos de Grief, entre otras bandas) por Don Eric Harrison, Don...

No hay comentarios: