viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

We Let The Hell Come.

The blade of the Reaper suspending the eye in the judgement,
All dues in the crossing feed the soul drowning in the breach.

Watch Her Breath Light In The Sun.

Death brings the rain to river and I walk from the shore waiting,
The stones in the river bring hell to the heart of those of us left in our shells.

Watch Her Breath Light In The Sun.

As the truth is denied,
We will fall in the sun.

In the depths of our run,
We let the hell come,
We let the hell come.



Suffer

The suffering never ends. I accept this.
Wisdom is born of experience and pain.
There is no doubt.

There is no way to alter what will become. This idea doesn't mean that you sit idle as the world decides your fate. It means that what ever you will do next was inevitable. I have come to believe this to be true.

There is no why. I accept this too.

The reasons are untold. They will remain that way.

I am set adrift right now. There is very little left in reserve today.  I am holding a constant vigil. Focused light. I am praying now. Protection... Amber Light...

...please protect her.

No hay comentarios: